A one-day training to understand the opportunities offered by programmatic in an advertiser communication logic or promotion of your managed offer
Introduction and initial positioning
1. Basic principles and definitions
– Programmatic in Tunisia and prospects for development
– The main technological players explained simply (DSP, DMP, SSP etc)
– But who really does what?
2. The different purchasing methods
– Difference between open and private auction
– Deal IDs
– Explanation of the job of media trader
3. Barriers and opportunities for brands
– What investments should be devoted to it in your marketing mix?
– Formats: display, mobile, video, social, native
– Branding campaigns versus performance campaigns
– What to put in place to measure the contribution / interest of programmatic in its paid media strategy?
– Big Data or smart Data?
4. What are the consequences for historical players?
– For advertisers, media agencies, networks, publishers: best practices
– For all: presence in traditional media (posters, radio, TV, etc.)
– The hunt for new profiles
Workshop: reflection on your challenges and your strategy
Conclusion and individual assessment
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
+216 96 803 221
Upgradetek Engineering is a strategy and management consulting firm, specialized in the transformation of financial institutions. As one of the leaders of this sector in Tunisia, we have been supporting our banking and financial clients for more than 14 years in the evolution of their business model, in defining and implementing new target business models and improving their performance.
23, Avenue of Naplouse 1001 Tunis, Tunisia
+216 71 33 93 95