Day-seminar for anyone wishing to better understand the field of the Internet of Things. The presentations are supported by demonstrations of IoT equipment and objects.
Internet of Things.
Definitions of what is the Internet of Things.
– Use cases: smart city, health, marketing and communication, GTC, supervision, …
– Miniaturization and energy management.
– New networks.
– Links with the cloud, big data, artificial intelligence, …
– Actors and solutions: Android Things, Win10 IOT, Amazon, …
Presentation of the different components of an IoT solution, in their main principles.
– The types of sensors and their operating methods.
– Microcontrollers: ATMega, STM32, …
– Data buses: UART, SPI, I2C.
– Network equipment: transmitters, concentrators.
– Server-side software solutions: MQTT, big data, …
– Restitution/visualization of data.
The new networks for the IoT.
Presentation of the different solutions available.
– Network issues related to the IoT
– The solutions present: ZigBee, LoRaWAN, SigFox, …
– The arrival of 5G.
– Overview of available equipment and software, IoT ecosystem.
– The underlying architecture models.
– Security issues.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
+216 96 803 221
Upgradetek Engineering is a strategy and management consulting firm, specialized in the transformation of financial institutions. As one of the leaders of this sector in Tunisia, we have been supporting our banking and financial clients for more than 14 years in the evolution of their business model, in defining and implementing new target business models and improving their performance.
23, Avenue of Naplouse 1001 Tunis, Tunisia
+216 71 33 93 95