Maven is a widely used build tool in the Java world. This training allows you to understand all its facets.
Presentation of the Maven project.
– The Apache Maven project
– The history and the maven community
– Modes of use of Maven (standalone, integrated in an IDE)
– The POM file
Practical work: production of a supplied project.
Essential Maven Concepts
The notions of life cycle, dependencies, modules, …
– The different phases of the life cycle
– Dependency management
– Repositories and plugins
– The notion of inheritance between projects
– Work with several modules
– Task execution and error handling
Practical work: creation and configuration of a Java Maven project.
Maven’s advanced concepts.
– The tests
– Resource filtering
– Archetypes and assembly
Practical work: exploiting advanced Maven concepts.
Delivery with Maven.
– Delivery with a source code manager
– The release process
– Reporting and quality measurement
– Use in a continuous integration framework
TP: deliver with Maven.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
+216 96 803 221
Upgradetek Engineering is a strategy and management consulting firm, specialized in the transformation of financial institutions. As one of the leaders of this sector in Tunisia, we have been supporting our banking and financial clients for more than 14 years in the evolution of their business model, in defining and implementing new target business models and improving their performance.
23, Avenue of Naplouse 1001 Tunis, Tunisia
+216 71 33 93 95