This course is for Android developers who want to migrate to Kotlin. It also presents a set of tools and practices to improve the quality of developments. Practical work is carried out in Kotlin with Android Studio.
– The latest developments in the Android eco-system
– Android versions and API versions
– Development languages and NDK/SDK
The basic concepts of Kotlin and the application with Android Studio.
– Positioning of Kotlin in relation to Java
– Syntax and basic concepts (types, instructions, classes, …)
– Delegation and genericity
– Lambda-expressions, collections, exceptions, …
– Getting started with the Android Studio development environment
Practical work: analysis of Kotlin code, creation of a project in Android Studio.
Advanced tools for development
Development cycle of an Android application.
– Configure the Gradle build and master build variants
– Analyze and improve code with Lint
– Optimize an application with ProGuard
– Develop and profile an application
Practical work: configure Gradle, use the different tools.
Set up Android application test automation.
– Presentation of the tools adapted to the different types of tests
– Simulation of user interactions with Espresso
– Setting up Android Studio for testing
– Using Cloud Test Lab
Practical work: automate testing.
Toolkits and essential services Discover essential tools, services and libraries.
– Use Google Play Services
– Manage dependencies by injection with Dagger
– Optimize image loading with Picasso
– Simplify REST resource consumption with Retrofit
Practical work: deploy and use libraries from the set presented.
Use advanced Android APIs and mechanisms.
– Use Material Design in HMIs
– Create widgets
– Obtain sensor information (accelerometer, temperature, …)
– Geolocate (wifi, gps, …)
Practical work: create an elaborate HMI, geolocate.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
+216 96 803 221
Upgradetek Engineering is a strategy and management consulting firm, specialized in the transformation of financial institutions. As one of the leaders of this sector in Tunisia, we have been supporting our banking and financial clients for more than 14 years in the evolution of their business model, in defining and implementing new target business models and improving their performance.
23, Avenue of Naplouse 1001 Tunis, Tunisia
+216 71 33 93 95