C# is the most comprehensive object-oriented programming language on the .NET platform. Simple and elegant, it is both effective and easy to access and can therefore be assimilated by all.
– Motivations that presided over the creation of the language
– Standardization and proprietary aspects
– Basic concepts: virtual machine, memory management, …
– Positioning in relation to comparable languages and use cases
Practical work: analysis of a first C# program provided.
Basics of the C# language
Syntactic aspects, data types and language instructions.
– Expressions, types and variables
– Strong typing and type inference
– Loops and conditions
Practical work: realization of procedural applications implementing the concepts presented.
Object principles applied in C#
This module covers Object Programming with C#.
– Definition of a class with instance variables and operations
– Properties, Indexers, Structures
– Inheritance and polymorphism
Practical work: use of properties with generation of instance variables, creation of applications based on polymorphism.
Advanced notions of the C# language
Advanced and specific mechanisms of language.
– Events, Delegates
– Enumerations, Attributes
– Fine polymorphism control
– Object life cycle and allocation on the heap or on the stack
Lab: using the delegate mechanism
Overview of C# Generic Programming Mechanisms
– Concept of genericity
– Using a generic class
– Definition of a generic class
– Checks on types at instantiation (where)
Practical work: creation of a generic class.
Exception handling in C#
Error handling by exceptions.
– Principle of exceptions
– The try/catch block
– The finally block
Practical work: use of exceptions.
Functional programming in C#.
– Principles of functional programming
– Definition and use of a lambda-expression
Lab: declaring and calling lambda-expressions.
Introduction to the basic framework (Unified BCL)
Presentation of some basic mechanisms and classes (Unified BCL)
– Overview of all classes
– Data Structures (Collections)
Practical work: use of data structures (Collections).
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
+216 96 803 221
Upgradetek Engineering is a strategy and management consulting firm, specialized in the transformation of financial institutions. As one of the leaders of this sector in Tunisia, we have been supporting our banking and financial clients for more than 14 years in the evolution of their business model, in defining and implementing new target business models and improving their performance.
23, Avenue of Naplouse 1001 Tunis, Tunisia
+216 71 33 93 95