This beginner Python training lasts 3 days and will allow you to take a step forward in your Python mastery
– The Python interpreter. The IPython tool. IDEs for Python.
– Types, variables, and operators. Syntactic constructions: if/else, for, while, with…
– Access to files; readind, writing.
– Exceptions. Handle exceptions. Throw an exception.
– String type elements. Supported methods, string manipulation techniques.
– Regular expressions.
2. Container types and data structures
– List & tuple.
– Set & FrozenSet.
– Named Tuple, Deque, etc.
– Know the builtins functions.
– Define your own functions.
– Passing arguments.
– Optional arguments with “*args” and “**kwargs”.
4. The object
– Class and instances
– Attributes and methods of instances
– Initialization method
– Class attributes and methods
– Object introspection (the “dir” function and the “__dict__” attribute)
5. Code Organization, Modules
– Modules and packages.
– Examples of standard modules.
– Examples of third-party modules available on the Python Package Index.
– Installation of modules with “setuptools” or “pip”.
6. Protocols provided by the language
– Iterators. The itertoolsmodule.
– Context managers. The “with” syntax. The contextlib module.
7. Developer practices
– Debug your code with the Python debugger (Pdb).
– Unit tests with the unittest module.
8. Data persistence
– The csv module.
– Access to relational databases (sqlite3, MySQLdb).
Conclusion and individual assessment
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
+216 96 803 221
Upgradetek Engineering is a strategy and management consulting firm, specialized in the transformation of financial institutions. As one of the leaders of this sector in Tunisia, we have been supporting our banking and financial clients for more than 14 years in the evolution of their business model, in defining and implementing new target business models and improving their performance.
23, Avenue of Naplouse 1001 Tunis, Tunisia
+216 71 33 93 95