A 2-day training to engage in a communication approach that is ethical, responsible and respectful of the consumer
Introduction and initial positioning
1. Framework and challenges
– The philosophical and societal framework
– Growing pubophobia
– The challenges of responsible communication for all communication players
Workshop: goodwashing analysis
2. Reminder of the legal framework and self-regulation in communication
– The legal framework, the self-regulated framework
Quiz: ethics or not ethics?
3. Develop your message and your creation
– What is a responsible message?
– What is an inclusive campaign?
Workshop: analysis of real complaints and design of a responsible message
4. Produce your communication
– What is eco-design?
– Organize an event responsibly
Workshop: eco-designing a communication
5. Communicate responsibly
– Choose your communication media
– Knowing how to sometimes get out of the digital world of platforms
– Focus on non-virtuous practices
– Focus on the GDPR and respect for Privacy
– Programmatic advertising and brand safety
– REX on ultra-targeting and remarketing
Workshop: developing an effective and consumer-friendly distribution plan
6. Choose partners and tools
– Choose responsible suppliers and initiate a respectful relationship with them
– Evaluate the impact of a communication
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
+216 96 803 221
Upgradetek Engineering is a strategy and management consulting firm, specialized in the transformation of financial institutions. As one of the leaders of this sector in Tunisia, we have been supporting our banking and financial clients for more than 14 years in the evolution of their business model, in defining and implementing new target business models and improving their performance.
23, Avenue of Naplouse 1001 Tunis, Tunisia
+216 71 33 93 95